What to expect after my dog had his gallbladder removed?

I heard the survival rate was only 50/50 and i'm scared! He's a very small dog only 8 1/2 pounds. Anything I need to do to help him recover?? I love him dearly will he be ok?

I heard the survival rate was only 50/50 and i'm scared! He's a very small dog only 8 1/2 pounds. Anything I need to do to help him recover?? I love him dearly will he be ok?...
    General Dog Discussions : What to expect after my dog had his gallbladder removed?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• What to expect after my dog had his gallbladder removed?

What to expect after my dog had his gallbladder removed? General Dog Discussions
      I heard the survival rate was only 50/50 and i'm scared! He's a very small dog only 8 1/2 pounds. Anything I need to do to help him recover?? I love him dearly will he be ok?

What to expect after my dog had his gallbladder removed? General Dog Discussions
    • Your vet will go into depth of what to expect after surgery better than what you'll find here. He will be groggy and will sleep a lot the first day or so. The best thing to do is just keep him happy and comfy while he recovers! Good luck with your dog!