Dog broke his leg so bad they put pins in it and now its not healing right. What do i do?

The surgery cost $1500 and I cant afford anything else let alone a second opinion. All the vet will tell me is that he was to active and that it isn't healing right. He cant walk and the entire arm looks like its curving and ready to re-break at any…

Dog broke his leg so bad they put pins in it and now its not healing right. What do i do?

The surgery cost $1500 and I cant afford anything else let alone a second opinion. All the vet will tell me is that he was to active and that it isn't healing right. He cant walk and the entire arm looks like its curving and ready to re-break at any…...
    General Dog Discussions : Dog broke his leg so bad they put pins in it and now its not healing right. What do i do?...

• Dog broke his leg so bad they put pins in it and now its not healing right. What do i do?

Dog broke his leg so bad they put pins in it and now its not healing right. What do i do? General Dog Discussions
      The surgery cost $1500 and I cant afford anything else let alone a second opinion. All the vet will tell me is that he was to active and that it isn't healing right. He cant walk and the entire arm looks like its curving and ready to re-break at any moment. I'm trying to keep him comfortable but its not easy when he wants to play all the time. The Vet said to wait 2 weeks and then they will re X-ray and see whats happening but I can already tell its not healing right. I don't want him going through the pain and I cant pay for anything else. Should I put him down? Or just wait for what i fear is going to happen anyway?

Dog broke his leg so bad they put pins in it and now its not healing right. What do i do? General Dog Discussions