How do you fix a dogs broken arm at midnight?

My dog got a broken arm. I know i can take him to a vet but i dont have the money yo fix it. i love my dog but if i cant do anything is it worth putting him to sleep or risking myself in debtis there anything i can do while theres still time to take him…

My dog got a broken arm. I know i can take him to a vet but i dont have the money yo fix it. i love my dog but if i cant do anything is it worth putting him to sleep or risking myself in debtis there anything i can do while theres still time to take him…...
    General Dog Discussions : How do you fix a dogs broken arm at midnight?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• How do you fix a dogs broken arm at midnight?

How do you fix a dogs broken arm at midnight? General Dog Discussions
      My dog got a broken arm. I know i can take him to a vet but i dont have the money yo fix it. i love my dog but if i cant do anything is it worth putting him to sleep or risking myself in debtis there anything i can do while theres still time to take him to the vet in the early morning, hes never been in an accident and the timing just wasnt right. im in tight budget and the my dog just hurt himself

How do you fix a dogs broken arm at midnight? General Dog Discussions
    • You HAVE TO take him to a vet!! Why do you have a dog if you can't afford to take him to a vet?? I can't believe you would even consider putting him down. I can't stand irresponsible pet owners.How did your dog hurt himself? And how do you know his Leg is broken?

• You are responsible for your dog. You made an obligation to take care of it and love it when you got it, so now you have to take care of it properly. That means getting the leg fixed. Please do not kill your dog because of your poor planning. Would you kill your child if he/she broke their leg? I don't think so. The dog is part of your family! If you did kill your dog because you couldn't pay for it's broken leg, you could be reported for animal cruelty. Get the leg fixed, you can get more money, the dog can't get a new leg or a new life.

• Wrap it up.Then if u really can't take him to the vet i would sleep with him and make sure he doesn't move that arm.Then as soon as the vet is open take him immediataly!!!

• He needs to go to the vet or he will be in a lot of pain, and/or get some kind of infection and die a horrible death. Believe me, I know how hard it is to pay vet bills- especially like this, but you've gotta to the humane thing and take him in for proper care. Good luck, I hope he turns out alright.Talk to the vet about working out a payment plan or something...

• You have to take him to the vet. Your only other option is to take him to a local shelter or humane society in the morning and say that you have no money to take him to the vet and that you will surrender him to them (you will NOT be able to get him back, but at least he will get medical attention). If you don't take him to the vet, you can face fines or even jail time for cruelty.

• an x-ray won't be that expensive - that way you can see how much damage there is - it may be a simple fracture - greenstick type which doesn't need to be set or surgically fixed. if it is too expensive, give him to the humane society - they can place him with an owner that can afford him. good luck.

• sorry but the only real thing you can do is take it to the vet. If you love your dog then you wont try to fix it yourself because it would not work and the dog woudl be in pain and suffer. My family is tight on money right now too and when we took our dog to have surgery (he ate a rock that would kill him cuase hes a big idiot) everyone cut back on everyhing. cheaper food, nothing of this and that. It kinda sucked but it was worth the company of a great dog.

• You put it in a split and you take your dog to the emergency vet and they will put it back together and in a cast to heal. If you're not willing to spend/don't have money for a necessity for your animal, you have no right owning one.

• In my opinion, it would be worth putting myself in debt for a family member that I love dearly. I don't think putting him to sleep for a broken leg would be fair to him. You can always get money but you can't always get the same dog back again. Good luck and I hope you can get the money to take him to the vet. Have a great easter!!