I have an 11 month old YORKI-POM that has a sprained leg.It was given Metacam and thi am had a black tarry stw?

I went outside with him and finally he moved his bowels but it was black and tarry.Could this be cause by the medication he's on?

I have an 11 month old YORKI-POM that has a sprained leg.It was given Metacam and thi am had a black tarry stw?

I went outside with him and finally he moved his bowels but it was black and tarry.Could this be cause by the medication he's on?...
    General Dog Discussions : I have an 11 month old YORKI-POM that has a sprained leg.It was given Metacam and thi am had a black tarry stw?...

• I have an 11 month old YORKI-POM that has a sprained leg.It was given Metacam and thi am had a black tarry stw?

I have an 11 month old YORKI-POM that has a sprained leg.It was given Metacam and thi am had a black tarry stw? General Dog Discussions
      I went outside with him and finally he moved his bowels but it was black and tarry.Could this be cause by the medication he's on?

I have an 11 month old YORKI-POM that has a sprained leg.It was given Metacam and thi am had a black tarry stw? General Dog Discussions