My dog hurt her paw two days ago and occasionally limps?

My dog hurt her paw two days ago when she slipped on tile floor. Yesterday she was completely fine but now she limps on it a little. I took her outside and walked around for a bit and the limping stopped. What could it be? If it doesn't stop I will take…

My dog hurt her paw two days ago when she slipped on tile floor. Yesterday she was completely fine but now she limps on it a little. I took her outside and walked around for a bit and the limping stopped. What could it be? If it doesn't stop I will take…...
    General Dog Discussions : My dog hurt her paw two days ago and occasionally limps?...

• My dog hurt her paw two days ago and occasionally limps?

My dog hurt her paw two days ago and occasionally limps? General Dog Discussions
      My dog hurt her paw two days ago when she slipped on tile floor. Yesterday she was completely fine but now she limps on it a little. I took her outside and walked around for a bit and the limping stopped. What could it be? If it doesn't stop I will take her to the vet.

My dog hurt her paw two days ago and occasionally limps? General Dog Discussions
    • I sounds like a sprain. Just as in humans, dogs can sprain their "ankles". This is generally not serious, although the dog may favor it. Intermittent limping would be typical. If she doesn't re-injure it, it should be just fine in a couple weeks. Unless there's a lot of swelling or an indication of a broken bone, I wouldn't bother taking her to the vet.