Is my chihuaha going into labor soon or what?

I have a 2 yr old chihuahua who is 62 days pregnant. I have been taking her temp. once in the morning and once at night , around the same time everyday. It goes up and down, the highest was 100 even. Now its back down to 98.2. This has been happening for…

I have a 2 yr old chihuahua who is 62 days pregnant. I have been taking her temp. once in the morning and once at night , around the same time everyday. It goes up and down, the highest was 100 even. Now its back down to 98.2. This has been happening for…...
    General Dog Discussions : Is my chihuaha going into labor soon or what?...

• Is my chihuaha going into labor soon or what?

Is my chihuaha going into labor soon or what? General Dog Discussions
      I have a 2 yr old chihuahua who is 62 days pregnant. I have been taking her temp. once in the morning and once at night , around the same time everyday. It goes up and down, the highest was 100 even. Now its back down to 98.2. This has been happening for about three days now. She was ancy yesterday, but nothing big. She wants to be with me always and will even stick her nose under the door when I go to the bathroom. If she cant get to me she cries alot. Shes been laying next to me for a week now. She is aggressive toward other dogs. Her pupils dialated for a week now. Only milk coming out from two nipples. Puppies kicking around like nothing. She is VERY HUNGRY. Eating all the time. NO DIAHRREA or anthing. My question is that, she is showing no signs of labor at all but the temp has been down a couple days. She nests,etc. No puppies, no pain, she seems normal as heck. She does want me to rub her tummy alot. I was wondering, is she taking her sweet time about this? Trying to suck up by getting my attention all the time, whats doing on? Yes, she is fully vetted. Shes been to the vet every other week. Twice last week. Its sunday and I just want to see what everyone thinks. Of course, I will call the vet in the morning if we have no pups yet... SHE IS AGGRESSIVE TOWARD PEOPLE TOO COMING INTO THE ROOM...

Is my chihuaha going into labor soon or what? General Dog Discussions