my 6 week old kitten was playing with my dog and a bit if wood fell on her and made her nose bleed.?

now when she tries to walk she cant keep her balance and falls over. i willl take her to the vet when they open but i was just wondering if anybody had any ideas what might be wrong. she isnt in pain and keeps trying to walk wont give up.

my 6 week old kitten was playing with my dog and a bit if wood fell on her and made her nose bleed.?

now when she tries to walk she cant keep her balance and falls over. i willl take her to the vet when they open but i was just wondering if anybody had any ideas what might be wrong. she isnt in pain and keeps trying to walk wont give up....
    General Dog Discussions : my 6 week old kitten was playing with my dog and a bit if wood fell on her and made her nose bleed.?...

• my 6 week old kitten was playing with my dog and a bit if wood fell on her and made her nose bleed.?

my 6 week old kitten was playing with my dog and a bit if wood fell on her and made her nose bleed.? General Dog Discussions
      now when she tries to walk she cant keep her balance and falls over. i willl take her to the vet when they open but i was just wondering if anybody had any ideas what might be wrong. she isnt in pain and keeps trying to walk wont give up.

my 6 week old kitten was playing with my dog and a bit if wood fell on her and made her nose bleed.? General Dog Discussions
    • If you have an emergency 24hr veterinary facility I would take your kitten there now asap instead of waiting for your veterinarian's office to open. How can you tell she is not in pain? Something fell on her head to the point of causing a nose bleed and disorientation more then likely she is in pain. Hopefully she hasn't sustained any damage to her brain or any long term neurological damage.