My dog is limping again from his leg?

My dog is a poodle he hurt his leg when he was a puppy and once again was limping but not serious so right now 3 days later I just seen he had a little skinny sharp wood or a something inbetween his toes must have been there for days his paw is red kinda…

My dog is a poodle he hurt his leg when he was a puppy and once again was limping but not serious so right now 3 days later I just seen he had a little skinny sharp wood or a something inbetween his toes must have been there for days his paw is red kinda…...
    General Dog Discussions : My dog is limping again from his leg?...

• My dog is limping again from his leg?

My dog is limping again from his leg? General Dog Discussions
      My dog is a poodle he hurt his leg when he was a puppy and once again was limping but not serious so right now 3 days later I just seen he had a little skinny sharp wood or a something inbetween his toes must have been there for days his paw is red kinda infected but not to bad I used neosporin and covered his paw im not sure if hes in pain should I give him less then half of his doggy asprin? What should I do? For home remedy please help

My dog is limping again from his leg? General Dog Discussions
    • You said: paw is red kinda infected but not to bad I used neosporin and covered his paw im not sure if hes in pain should I give him less then half of his doggy asprin? What should I do? My response... do you want this infection to go into his bloodstream & him go into septic shock? No? then go to the vet & get proper antibioticI am guessing you removed the splinter, if not, it would be best to take care of thatcovering paw while outside is understandable... but it must be uncovered with the dog inside & without additional risk of infection if you ever hope for this to heal... rinse with salt water & let air dryno, you do not give him aspirin without talking to a vetWhat should you do? Take the dog to the vet for proper treatment