please give me some support on my dog thats hip is going out.?

I did have him on rymadol that the vet gave me, but it was shutiing his kidneys down. so now I'm back to fish oil, glucosammine ,and asprin. is anyone going through the same pain for your pet ?

I did have him on rymadol that the vet gave me, but it was shutiing his kidneys down. so now I'm back to fish oil, glucosammine ,and asprin. is anyone going through the same pain for your pet ?...
    General Dog Discussions : please give me some support on my dog thats hip is going out.?...

• please give me some support on my dog thats hip is going out.?

please give me some support on my dog thats hip is going out.? General Dog Discussions
      I did have him on rymadol that the vet gave me, but it was shutiing his kidneys down. so now I'm back to fish oil, glucosammine ,and asprin. is anyone going through the same pain for your pet ?

please give me some support on my dog thats hip is going out.? General Dog Discussions
    • I'm so sorry. It's painful to watch, your love one in pain. I have a German shepherd, lab mix. She 12 years old and she needs all of the same stuff your dog takes. The only suggestions might be, 1.) the vibrating heating pad I put it on a low setting. 2.) I try to keep a coat on her in the winter. 3.)Her feeding bowls are up on some old phone books. (Her vet said to treat her from the neck down.)4.) I watch all of her fat in take.She does best when she's not so chunk ed out. 5.)I try to walk her every day. (Even if it's just a couple of houses down the road and back.) He's lucky to have you. Hope he feels well soon.

• Do you have him on senior dog food, and a good senior dog food like nutro or blue. They are high in glucosamine and conjointin and you don't have to supplement pills. Also make sure he has a heating pad that he can sleep on that will relieve his pain.