My dog hurt his back. What can I do for it?

My dog is 12 yrs old. He has got hurt on his a week ago by a stick, in a dog fight. he was in pain and then I gave him a baby asprin and he was alright and walked proper. But now againg he is not able to walk proper and his bzack is falling down. Now he…

My dog is 12 yrs old. He has got hurt on his a week ago by a stick, in a dog fight. he was in pain and then I gave him a baby asprin and he was alright and walked proper. But now againg he is not able to walk proper and his bzack is falling down. Now he…...
    General Dog Discussions : My dog hurt his back. What can I do for it?...

• My dog hurt his back. What can I do for it?

My dog hurt his back. What can I do for it? General Dog Discussions
      My dog is 12 yrs old. He has got hurt on his a week ago by a stick, in a dog fight. he was in pain and then I gave him a baby asprin and he was alright and walked proper. But now againg he is not able to walk proper and his bzack is falling down. Now he has incresed breath rate with sound louder than ever.. Please help to take him out from pain. I gave him baby asprin and he was well for a while. But now he is in pain..NOTE;; no vet nearby...

My dog hurt his back. What can I do for it? General Dog Discussions
    • this makes me sad. your dog is very old. It is his time to go. Just keep giving him the pain pills and let him pass on gracefully. I am sorry for you and your friend. I loved my dogs, and it was so hard to watch them go away. But if you really love them like I know you do, then you will do the right thing...

• How and why was your elderly dog free to get into a dog fight? Take this poor dog to a vet for heavens sake and stop giving him baby aspirin before you cause his stomach to bleed. He needs vet treatment and at the very least, proper medication for his pain. No one on here can do anything for your dog. He's your responsibility so do the right thing by him. If there is no vet near you then travel to a vet the same as every other half decent dog owner does. We don't let our dogs suffer just because it's inconvenient to travel to a vet.