What is the cheapest dog grooming sheers scissors you can buy that cut well?

I'm looking for the cheapest dog grooming scissors you can purchase that actually work good to shape up dogs faces ,ears ,and feet.

I'm looking for the cheapest dog grooming scissors you can purchase that actually work good to shape up dogs faces ,ears ,and feet....
    General Dog Discussions : What is the cheapest dog grooming sheers scissors you can buy that cut well?...

• What is the cheapest dog grooming sheers scissors you can buy that cut well?

What is the cheapest dog grooming sheers scissors you can buy that cut well? General Dog Discussions
      I'm looking for the cheapest dog grooming scissors you can purchase that actually work good to shape up dogs faces ,ears ,and feet.

What is the cheapest dog grooming sheers scissors you can buy that cut well? General Dog Discussions
    • As with most things, you get what you pay for. Buying top quality products gets the you the better quality. Buying the cheapest gets you the poorest quality. There is a huge difference between the cheapest & more expensive shears. A couple of the low ends is the Master Grooming or Miller Forge brands. You can look on petedge.com for a good variety/prices.