Could i still start training my dog for agility even if he is two years old?

My dog is a shetland sheepdog. I heard that this is one of the best breads for agility. He loves to work and jump. I would like to start training him for that. But i am wondering if its still ok to start training him even if he is two years old.

My dog is a shetland sheepdog. I heard that this is one of the best breads for agility. He loves to work and jump. I would like to start training him for that. But i am wondering if its still ok to start training him even if he is two years old....
    General Dog Discussions : Could i still start training my dog for agility even if he is two years old?...

• Could i still start training my dog for agility even if he is two years old?

Could i still start training my dog for agility even if he is two years old? General Dog Discussions
      My dog is a shetland sheepdog. I heard that this is one of the best breads for agility. He loves to work and jump. I would like to start training him for that. But i am wondering if its still ok to start training him even if he is two years old.

Could i still start training my dog for agility even if he is two years old? General Dog Discussions