Can i give my female mother dog comfortis?

Can i give my female mother dog comfortis?My shih tzu/maltese dog had puppies one month ago and they all have quite a few fleas, I was wondering whether i can give the mum a comfortis tablet and therefor it might help with the puppies as well?

Can i give my female mother dog comfortis?My shih tzu/maltese dog had puppies one month ago and they all have quite a few fleas, I was wondering whether i can give the mum a comfortis tablet and therefor it might help with the puppies as well?...
    General Dog Discussions : Can i give my female mother dog comfortis?...

• Can i give my female mother dog comfortis?

Can i give my female mother dog comfortis? General Dog Discussions
      Can i give my female mother dog comfortis?My shih tzu/maltese dog had puppies one month ago and they all have quite a few fleas, I was wondering whether i can give the mum a comfortis tablet and therefor it might help with the puppies as well?

Can i give my female mother dog comfortis? General Dog Discussions
    • Meds are not good for pups still feeding off mom. You need to find the source of flees and get rid of them. Keep mom and pups indoors and all of them clean. Mom should be using frontline , K9 advantix ,or another flea and tick product. I would use NOTHING until you take the crew, mom too, to a local vet. Do not try to become a breeder. Spay and neuter all household pets. It’s better for everyone and your dogs will be much healthier.NO MEDS FOR MOM WHILE THE LITTLE ONES ARE FEEDING……Good luck with your pups.Take care.