My 7 month old lab puppy had a little seizure?

my 7 month old lab puppy had a little seizure he drops his toy then falls to the side but catches himself before he hits the floor... the vet said its common but weird for a puppy. .will he be ok? What should i do?

my 7 month old lab puppy had a little seizure he drops his toy then falls to the side but catches himself before he hits the floor... the vet said its common but weird for a puppy. .will he be ok? What should i do?...
    General Dog Discussions : My 7 month old lab puppy had a little seizure?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• My 7 month old lab puppy had a little seizure?

My 7 month old lab puppy had a little seizure? General Dog Discussions
      my 7 month old lab puppy had a little seizure he drops his toy then falls to the side but catches himself before he hits the floor... the vet said its common but weird for a puppy. .will he be ok? What should i do?

My 7 month old lab puppy had a little seizure? General Dog Discussions
    • My dog has the same problem. We took him to the vet and they told us the same thing, that it was common. It is a neurological and there is nothing that can be done about it. You can get a medicine from the doctor that you have to inject to the rectum but its uncomfortable for the dog and it made my dog really loopy and he couldn't really walk and I didn't like it. The medicine is to calm there nerves. The best thing you can do is make sure if he has a grand mall seizure to make sure he doesn't hurt themselves. My dog had a lot when he was younger and the older he has gotten the fewer and farther between they have become. But, your dog will be fine. Nothing to worry about. There is nothing you can do. Hope this helps!