How much will a full grown border collie weigh?

I am getting another dog and my dad said the maximum weight limit is 40 pounds. I am going to a shelter with a lot of border collies that I can adopt. I love border collies!!! Doesanybody know what the weight of a full grown border collie weigh?

I am getting another dog and my dad said the maximum weight limit is 40 pounds. I am going to a shelter with a lot of border collies that I can adopt. I love border collies!!! Doesanybody know what the weight of a full grown border collie weigh?...
    Dog Breed Discussions : How much will a full grown border collie weigh?...

• How much will a full grown border collie weigh?

How much will a full grown border collie weigh? Dog Breed Discussions
      I am getting another dog and my dad said the maximum weight limit is 40 pounds. I am going to a shelter with a lot of border collies that I can adopt. I love border collies!!! Doesanybody know what the weight of a full grown border collie weigh?

How much will a full grown border collie weigh? Dog Breed Discussions
    • The dog’s shoulder height can range from 18-22 inches for males with females a bit smaller. Dogs may weigh 30-45 pounds, and bitches tend to weigh 27-42 pounds. Acceptable colors and patterns of the dog’s coat are black and white, brown, sable, and merle. Acquire information on the border collie weight, personality, and view a photo of an adult dog.