Husky Border Collie Mix | How to tell which side is more dominant?

I have a border collie husky mix that's about 4 months old. Appearance wise, she's more husky. But personality, what are some traits that can help me determine what she's most like. It'll help with finding training tips and such.

I have a border collie husky mix that's about 4 months old. Appearance wise, she's more husky. But personality, what are some traits that can help me determine what she's most like. It'll help with finding training tips and such....
    Dog Breed Discussions : Husky Border Collie Mix | How to tell which side is more dominant?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Husky Border Collie Mix | How to tell which side is more dominant?

Husky Border Collie Mix | How to tell which side is more dominant? Dog Breed Discussions
      I have a border collie husky mix that's about 4 months old. Appearance wise, she's more husky. But personality, what are some traits that can help me determine what she's most like. It'll help with finding training tips and such.

Husky Border Collie Mix | How to tell which side is more dominant? Dog Breed Discussions
    • Border Collies are hearding dogs, watch for any herding instincts.ADD:OMG big deal, "Bonnie" I misspelled a word. Point and laugh. Like YOU never make a mistake. Little miss perfect.

• I have an austrailian shepard border collie mix... and she's more border.Super hyper, really attentive to sound, some herding instincts...But mainly outgoing, for a dog.I love it:)

• my dog is a border collie shepherd (i think german but i dont really know)he likes to herd people together, lead them around, and can be high strung at timesif your puppy likes to make sure (not sure if you can tell at 4 months) you are all grouped together than it might be stronger border collietheyre working dogs so they have that trait

• i have a 4 year old chow border collie mix. The collie is way more dominant then the chow mix. Collies are wonderful and delightful breeds. Collies love to please their owner and always try to obey their master. They love to learn something new and love to play and run. They are very attentive! Atleast thats how my collie mix is. Very good dog!

• BONNIE L,You have no idea what you are talking about. Border Collies ARE herding dogs! Before you give your advice, do some research.ADD:Wow, I admire you now. Psh. You are one of THOSE people who try to make yourself look better by pointing out other peoples mistakes. I have no respect for people like you.

• The Border Collie is most likely the more dominate, it will display herding instincts...at an early age....the Husky instinct is to jump any fence it can to run free....so I would watch your dog close when let out in the yard..good luckand I hope the herding instinct is the stronger side of your dog.