an australian blue tongue lizard bit my puppy dog. is this harmful to her, is there anything i need to do?

does she need a vet or medical attention, or is it harmless?

an australian blue tongue lizard bit my puppy dog. is this harmful to her, is there anything i need to do?

does she need a vet or medical attention, or is it harmless?...
    General Dog Discussions : an australian blue tongue lizard bit my puppy dog. is this harmful to her, is there anything i need to do?...

• an australian blue tongue lizard bit my puppy dog. is this harmful to her, is there anything i need to do?

an australian blue tongue lizard bit my puppy dog. is this harmful to her, is there anything i need to do? General Dog Discussions
      does she need a vet or medical attention, or is it harmless?

an australian blue tongue lizard bit my puppy dog. is this harmful to her, is there anything i need to do? General Dog Discussions
    • It is not damaging for your puppy as they are not venomous or are quite harmless. There may be some bruising in which you won't see. I would clean the wound with disinfectant.