How much does a purebred border collie cost?

I am sure there is quite a large range depending on pedigree and all that stuff. But breeders online seem very wary of listing prices. If anyone has bought a border collie perhaps you can share your experience with the cost. Thanks!

I am sure there is quite a large range depending on pedigree and all that stuff. But breeders online seem very wary of listing prices. If anyone has bought a border collie perhaps you can share your experience with the cost. Thanks!...
    Dog Breed Discussions : How much does a purebred border collie cost?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• How much does a purebred border collie cost?

How much does a purebred border collie cost? Dog Breed Discussions
      I am sure there is quite a large range depending on pedigree and all that stuff. But breeders online seem very wary of listing prices. If anyone has bought a border collie perhaps you can share your experience with the cost. Thanks!

How much does a purebred border collie cost? Dog Breed Discussions
    • depending on where you get it. if i were you i would check out petfinder.com. they have plenty of full bred border collies that need homes. they are a lot less expensive too. probably around 50 to 200 dollars. the dog will thank you for rescuing it. trust me.

• I would say around $200 for a well bred one. Watch out border collies are super hyper! Mine was free, someone just dropped her off with all of her papers outside of a petsmart during an adoption day...when my dad asked how much for her they just have her to him. She must have some brain damage or something, because she is the dumbest dog I've ever met...we love her to death though.

• I paid $500.00 for my Border Collie, however, that was 12 years ago. I have not looked at prices in quit sometime. I am assuming you have researched the breed and know what you are getting yourself into as this is not a breed for everyone. I am sure if you check petfinder.comyou may be able to find a BC Rescue that would be more than happy to place a dog. Good Luck to you.

• If you get a border collie from "working" lines 250-500 non-registered. If you get one from an American Kennel Club or Canadian Kennel Club registered breeder who shows their dogs in conformation, then you would be paying at least 700. First and for most Border collies are prized for their working abilities,so as long as they are healthy and well socialized I wouldnt worry about looks.Take care