What toys should I get my border collie pup?

I'm getting my 9 week old male border collie on June 16th. And I need to know what sort of toys I should get for him?

I'm getting my 9 week old male border collie on June 16th. And I need to know what sort of toys I should get for him?...
    Dog Breed Discussions : What toys should I get my border collie pup?...

• What toys should I get my border collie pup?

What toys should I get my border collie pup? Dog Breed Discussions
      I'm getting my 9 week old male border collie on June 16th. And I need to know what sort of toys I should get for him?

What toys should I get my border collie pup? Dog Breed Discussions
    • KONGS!!! And puzzle balls that give treats. Balls and frisbees are good. Border collies have very busy minds and need things that will occupy them. Good luck and have fun

• Its hard to know what sort of toys your border collie will like so i would say just get a wide variety.- chew toys- soft/stuffed toys- balls- tug ropes- squeaky toys- kongsPuppies love just about anything as long as you play with them too. They often pick a "favorite" toy that they will always want you to play with. My border collie will fetch me a ball but after a while he will run over to his tug rope, drop the stick and insist on playing tug instead. Your puppy will soon determine what he likes best and will give you signs. Another thing to keep in mind is that puppies go through a chewing stage when their baby teeth and changing to adult teeth so make sure you are prepared with lots of chew toys. Good luck and have lots of fun with your beautiful new puppy!