About how much does it cost to get a kitten all their shots?

Someone who has had a kitten/cat would be best to answer this. Are the shots they need cheaper than the shots for dogs?

Someone who has had a kitten/cat would be best to answer this. Are the shots they need cheaper than the shots for dogs?...
    General Dog Discussions : About how much does it cost to get a kitten all their shots?...

• About how much does it cost to get a kitten all their shots?

About how much does it cost to get a kitten all their shots? General Dog Discussions
      Someone who has had a kitten/cat would be best to answer this. Are the shots they need cheaper than the shots for dogs?

About how much does it cost to get a kitten all their shots? General Dog Discussions
    • I have a dog but it depends on where you go. In my vet, they charge $40 monthly and thier shots, dewormer, some xrays and tests and the nueter sugery is free. A kitten is the same price. My vet is in pet smart, but its Banfield hospital. I know that in pet land they do a vaccine package for kittens an puppies for like $50-60

• distemper: $15-20rabbies: $15-20 FeLV: $21dewormer $15frontline dosage( fleas): $15I don't know If it's cheaper, but my puppy had 4 sets of shots when he was younger and and he also needed dewormer so I think it's almost the same. There are places like animal shelters where they charge less than a vet would.