how do i convince my parents to let me shave my border collie?

how do i convince my parents to let me shave my border collie? I think he would look adorable. if your answer works i will choose you for best answer. please give me ideas.Ong they do look ugly. i changed my mind . i dont want to do that to my dog. he…

how do i convince my parents to let me shave my border collie? I think he would look adorable. if your answer works i will choose you for best answer. please give me ideas.Ong they do look ugly. i changed my mind . i dont want to do that to my dog. he…...
    Dog Breed Discussions : how do i convince my parents to let me shave my border collie?...

• how do i convince my parents to let me shave my border collie?

how do i convince my parents to let me shave my border collie? Dog Breed Discussions
      how do i convince my parents to let me shave my border collie? I think he would look adorable. if your answer works i will choose you for best answer. please give me ideas.Ong they do look ugly. i changed my mind . i dont want to do that to my dog. he would be soo embaressed lol

how do i convince my parents to let me shave my border collie? Dog Breed Discussions
    • You want to shave him because it will be adorable? I understand shaving him for the heat, but to look cute? Since when do shaved border collies look more adorable than unshaved??Is this a joke?

• it wouldn't be a good idea to shave your dog it will loose it's protective under coat which could be problematic during the weather. i think your parents are right on this one.

• OMG!! A border collie does NOT look good shaved. My friend needed her border collie shaved when he was hit by a car. He looked like a mutt ( no affense to mutts). http://scrappyhour.files.wordpress.com/2007/07/soda-hair-cut-007.jpg that is what he looked like. Please dont shave your dog lisen to your parents!

• Wtf.NO don't shave him. His fur will NEVER grow back right.He also needs all of his fur to be able to stay cool in the heat and be warm in the cold.And they don't look ugly with or without short fur, they are beautiful both ways.

• Some dogs are meant to be clipped/shaved and some are not. Border collies are not.Dogs have fur for a reason, PROTECTION. Protection from the cold and hot. It acts as a air conditioner in the summer and a heater in the winter. Granted the air conditioner part doesn't feel like our man made air conditioner, but their fur does keep them cooler than shaving it.