What can I give my dog to eat when he is suffering from vomit symptoms?

NOTHING! When a dog is vomiting he needs to fast & rest his gut. Offer water for him to drink. No food. If the vomiting continues the dog needs a Vet.

NOTHING! When a dog is vomiting he needs to fast & rest his gut. Offer water for him to drink. No food. If the vomiting continues the dog needs a Vet....
    General Dog Discussions : What can I give my dog to eat when he is suffering from vomit symptoms?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• What can I give my dog to eat when he is suffering from vomit symptoms?

What can I give my dog to eat when he is suffering from vomit symptoms? General Dog Discussions
      NOTHING! When a dog is vomiting he needs to fast & rest his gut. Offer water for him to drink. No food. If the vomiting continues the dog needs a Vet.

What can I give my dog to eat when he is suffering from vomit symptoms? General Dog Discussions
    • If he is throwing up. Give him water tonight, tomorrow try boiled rice and chicken (only a little chicken - lean chicken). Then day three add in some dog food and continue this for about a week. If he gets sick a lot try changing his food or add pumkin, cottage cheese or pain yogurt to his food. After taking him to the vet to make sure nothing is wrong with your dog