How many 400g tins of food should a Border Collie be eating a day?

My 11 month old female Border Collie has just decided she no longer likes Royal Canin dry dog food so we have started giving her tins of 400g Butchers choice but how many should she be on a day, she currently weighs 15k (33lbs), the vet says she is a…

My 11 month old female Border Collie has just decided she no longer likes Royal Canin dry dog food so we have started giving her tins of 400g Butchers choice but how many should she be on a day, she currently weighs 15k (33lbs), the vet says she is a…...
    Dog Breed Discussions : How many 400g tins of food should a Border Collie be eating a day?...

• How many 400g tins of food should a Border Collie be eating a day?

How many 400g tins of food should a Border Collie be eating a day? Dog Breed Discussions
      My 11 month old female Border Collie has just decided she no longer likes Royal Canin dry dog food so we have started giving her tins of 400g Butchers choice but how many should she be on a day, she currently weighs 15k (33lbs), the vet says she is a perfect weight although she looks small.I know it says on the tin but these guides are over exagerated to sell more

How many 400g tins of food should a Border Collie be eating a day? Dog Breed Discussions
    • If you look at the tin, there should be a guide on there as to how many your dog needs to eat per day. It goes by your dogs weight. But it should be listed on there for you.I read your update and I think that it would be illegal for putting fraudulent information on a tin of dog food. I'm sure that their guidelines have all been scientifically tested.