How to tell if my lab is pregnant without a vet?

She's just been really fat and we've tried dieting for a month already with no progress at all. She might have the chance of being pregnant with one of our neighbors male dogs that comes over constantly. What are some obvious ways to tell if she's…

She's just been really fat and we've tried dieting for a month already with no progress at all. She might have the chance of being pregnant with one of our neighbors male dogs that comes over constantly. What are some obvious ways to tell if she's…...
    General Dog Discussions : How to tell if my lab is pregnant without a vet?...

• How to tell if my lab is pregnant without a vet?

How to tell if my lab is pregnant without a vet? General Dog Discussions
      She's just been really fat and we've tried dieting for a month already with no progress at all. She might have the chance of being pregnant with one of our neighbors male dogs that comes over constantly. What are some obvious ways to tell if she's pregnant or not?

How to tell if my lab is pregnant without a vet? General Dog Discussions
    • 1. If your dogs appetite decreases or increases. 2. If your dogs nipples are enlarged and/or swollen3. Take to vetHope this helps.http://www.ehow.com/how_2321415_tell-dog-pregnant.html