mi pit bull female has a 3 months and 2 weeks pregnacy, when the pups arrive?

Im desperate because I don't know if this is normal, or she lose the puppies, how do to know? she is my first dog pregnant so I don't have idea what's whrong, please help me!!!!Thanks, for u help the vet ready check her, and she have a false pregnant.

Im desperate because I don't know if this is normal, or she lose the puppies, how do to know? she is my first dog pregnant so I don't have idea what's whrong, please help me!!!!Thanks, for u help the vet ready check her, and she have a false pregnant....
    General Dog Discussions : mi pit bull female has a 3 months and 2 weeks pregnacy, when the pups arrive?...

• mi pit bull female has a 3 months and 2 weeks pregnacy, when the pups arrive?

mi pit bull female has a 3 months and 2 weeks pregnacy, when the pups arrive? General Dog Discussions
      Im desperate because I don't know if this is normal, or she lose the puppies, how do to know? she is my first dog pregnant so I don't have idea what's whrong, please help me!!!!Thanks, for u help the vet ready check her, and she have a false pregnant.

mi pit bull female has a 3 months and 2 weeks pregnacy, when the pups arrive? General Dog Discussions
    • Take the dog to a vet, obviously. This should be common sense.Also, it is very ignorant to not have spayed your dog. There are too many puppies and adult dogs in shelters getting killed every day. (800 Pit Bulls are euthanized every week in Los Angeles ALONE)You are simply contributing to the numbers.Failure to provide necessary vet care can lead to an animal cruelty case for you. Educate yourself. Please, for the love of all that is good- Open your eyes.