We buy ed a Stafford shire Bull Terrier but?

We take it home tomorrow but its only going to be 6 weeks Tuesday, I heard that a puppy needed 8 weeks minimum because at that 2 extra weeks he learning from his brother/sister/motherSo is it a real big problem?BTW we have to take it tomorrow because…

We take it home tomorrow but its only going to be 6 weeks Tuesday, I heard that a puppy needed 8 weeks minimum because at that 2 extra weeks he learning from his brother/sister/motherSo is it a real big problem?BTW we have to take it tomorrow because…...
    General Dog Discussions : We buy ed a Stafford shire Bull Terrier but?...

• We buy ed a Stafford shire Bull Terrier but?

We buy ed a Stafford shire Bull Terrier but? General Dog Discussions
      We take it home tomorrow but its only going to be 6 weeks Tuesday, I heard that a puppy needed 8 weeks minimum because at that 2 extra weeks he learning from his brother/sister/motherSo is it a real big problem?BTW we have to take it tomorrow because they said if we don't then we can't have it and they sell ed all his brother and sister so his now on his own.Thanks

We buy ed a Stafford shire Bull Terrier but? General Dog Discussions
    • It is definately a big problem. They're not strong enough to leave their mother until they're 8 weeks old. If you pick it up tomorrow, you will have an underweight sickly pup, and you'll have to fork out lots of money for the vets to get him healthy again.These people you are buying the staffy from are VERY irresponsible. They are probably ore concerned with making money than providing people with healthy and fit puppies. Stay well clear. And don't think you'd be 'rescuing' him by taking him, because if these people think they can get away with animal cruelty (lwhich this is, by the way), then they will just bring more pups in to the world in this cruel way. Staffies are common dogs. I'm sure there are plenty of other HEALTHY puppies out there for you