any ideas for an attention getter my topic is animal cruelty?

ideas are welcome and a memorable ending? please

ideas are welcome and a memorable ending? please...
    General Dog Discussions : any ideas for an attention getter my topic is animal cruelty?...

• any ideas for an attention getter my topic is animal cruelty?

any ideas for an attention getter my topic is animal cruelty? General Dog Discussions
      ideas are welcome and a memorable ending? please

any ideas for an attention getter my topic is animal cruelty? General Dog Discussions
    • do you believe its cruel to let animals starve to death because some moron or group of morons think they should. consider the bleeding hearts that would rather let deer over populate and starve to death, or get hit on the highway. rather than allow the culling of a certain number, selected by census. the most dangerous animal in the us is the deer. more people are killed by deer than all other animals combined due to highway accidents and attacks. should the groups that fight having the herds culled be held responsible for deaths caused by Bambi in over populated areas. i think so

• The best way to grab people's attention are pictures. They are the best way to get your point across and as a way of proving your point in your presentation.If animal cruelty is your topic, you need to decide what kind. Puppy mills are an excellent way to discuss animal cruelty and how it goes on right under the noses of police and officials. You can do a search for pictures of puppy mill cases locally and nationwide. Also, animal rights organizations such as PETA, People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals, and ASPCA, the American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals, will have plenty of information, pictures of puppy mills or other forms of animal cruelty and statistics on just how prevalent and common puppy mills are in our country and the places that buy from them, which may surprise you.Some of the pictures may be graphic but when it comes to talking about animal cruelty, it would be hard for you to make your point if you did not show just how bad it is in some of the puppy mills or other incidences of animal cruelty , locally, nationwide and worldwide. People used to be able to do whatever they wanted to an animal and get away with it, no punishment or even a fine. Many states are starting to make it a crime finally, and making laws to punish those who harm animals. Now, they just need to make the punishments match the level of harm that was done to them.As an ending, maybe show dogs, cats, horses, etc., when they had been abused, and show the condition they were in, the "before pictures", then show pictures of the same animals after they had been treated, fed, cared for and rehabilitated to show how they should have been treated and looked all along.You will do well on your presentation. Contact the animal rights organizations and even talk to your vet, if you have a pet. Or contact vets in your area. They can give you information and I'm sure they have stories of animal cruelty cases where they have treated an animal that had been abused by their owner. Pictures may be graphic but it's the best way to prove and express your topic. Then with having the before and after pictures at the end, it shows what you were saying and it is proof that you are not exaggerating or over stating the facts in your presentation and that animals can not speak up for themselves and they need our help before it's too late. Give percentages of wildlife killed or overkilled just for money. Pictures of the animals are important here too. Whichever direction you go in your presentation, pictures will speak a thousand words. Other people you can contact are politicians, locally or nationwide that speak out for animal rights and fight to get laws and legislation passed to protect them and the survival of their breed.Best of luck on the presentation. I'd be interested in your topic and the areas you decide to discuss, it will be great.Hope I helped.