I have a mini dachshund puppy with a wart on his head. Will it go away? How long will it be there?

Is there anything I can do to get rid of it. I heard it may resolve itself. I'd appreciate answers from people who have treated their dogs for the same problem. Thanks. The breeder said it was a wart. But I'll ask the vet. Thanks.

I have a mini dachshund puppy with a wart on his head. Will it go away? How long will it be there?

Is there anything I can do to get rid of it. I heard it may resolve itself. I'd appreciate answers from people who have treated their dogs for the same problem. Thanks. The breeder said it was a wart. But I'll ask the vet. Thanks....
    General Dog Discussions : I have a mini dachshund puppy with a wart on his head. Will it go away? How long will it be there?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I have a mini dachshund puppy with a wart on his head. Will it go away? How long will it be there?

I have a mini dachshund puppy with a wart on his head. Will it go away? How long will it be there? General Dog Discussions
      Is there anything I can do to get rid of it. I heard it may resolve itself. I'd appreciate answers from people who have treated their dogs for the same problem. Thanks. The breeder said it was a wart. But I'll ask the vet. Thanks.

I have a mini dachshund puppy with a wart on his head. Will it go away? How long will it be there? General Dog Discussions
    • There are different warts in dogs, from harmless papillomas to cancerous warts. You don't know what your dog has, so nobody can answer your questions. What you should be doing is having the vet examine your dog to determine what exactly he has, then you'll know what to do about it. If its a papilloma, people have had success by applying Vitamin E directly onto the wart several times a day for a couple of weeks. But you need to know what you're dealing with first.

• hi their , you told you it was a wart you need to consult a vet , let them tell you what it could be it may be something more serious than what you are thinking it is please let vet. see it if you get it taken care of early the pup will probably get well sooner, than waiting and it get really serious for the pup .thank you hope this helped you out .