does the Houston humane society immediately send a puppy to the adoption center?

My dog Jolsana, gave birth to 5 puppies on June 12th 2012 (midnight 12:00) one of them died. Now one of them grew up and now one is at the Humane Society shelter and now I can't find it at the adoption center. Is she euthanized? if she is I am going to…

does the Houston humane society immediately send a puppy to the adoption center?

My dog Jolsana, gave birth to 5 puppies on June 12th 2012 (midnight 12:00) one of them died. Now one of them grew up and now one is at the Humane Society shelter and now I can't find it at the adoption center. Is she euthanized? if she is I am going to…...
    General Dog Discussions : does the Houston humane society immediately send a puppy to the adoption center?...

• does the Houston humane society immediately send a puppy to the adoption center?

does the Houston humane society immediately send a puppy to the adoption center? General Dog Discussions
      My dog Jolsana, gave birth to 5 puppies on June 12th 2012 (midnight 12:00) one of them died. Now one of them grew up and now one is at the Humane Society shelter and now I can't find it at the adoption center. Is she euthanized? if she is I am going to be very sad. Does the Houston humane immediately send the puppy to the adoption center or keep it with the vets for how many days?

does the Houston humane society immediately send a puppy to the adoption center? General Dog Discussions
    • Spay your dogIf the puppy that was dumped at the shelter due to you dumping it on someone, the HS won't tell you what happened to it at allPuppies produced by BYB, like you, get dumped at shelters all the time