How much to sell cross breed puppies for?

This is the first time my dog has given birth. She is a pedigree Labrador, and the male is a springer spaniel. The puppies came out brown and black and are very cute. I am not sure how much people sell cross breed dogs for? or do they even sell them? I…

This is the first time my dog has given birth. She is a pedigree Labrador, and the male is a springer spaniel. The puppies came out brown and black and are very cute. I am not sure how much people sell cross breed dogs for? or do they even sell them? I…...
    General Dog Discussions : How much to sell cross breed puppies for?...

• How much to sell cross breed puppies for?

How much to sell cross breed puppies for? General Dog Discussions
      This is the first time my dog has given birth. She is a pedigree Labrador, and the male is a springer spaniel. The puppies came out brown and black and are very cute. I am not sure how much people sell cross breed dogs for? or do they even sell them? I have looked around and saw some people charging £200 which is a bit much! but I am unsure.

How much to sell cross breed puppies for? General Dog Discussions
    • I suppose you can only ask. If the market will stand £200, so be it. I don't agree in giving away puppies, whether they are mix-bred or not however. I think £50 is plenty for a puppy of this background, without shots, and at 8 weeks.Please have your b itch spayed before she comes back into season, so this doesn't happen again.Add Please let me know why my answer has attracted 2 TDs?

• £200 is about the right price range provided that all of the puppies have had their first vaccinations and vet checked, wormed to date etc ....charging £200 also gives the puppies a better chance of finding decent homes where they will be cared for. If you gave them away for free then people would be more likely to get them on a whim without thinking it through. Best thing to do now though is get your lab spayedADD - "Better to take them to a shelter" .... umm no, since when has passing the responsibility onto the shelter been the best thing to dog. This person bred her dog so now has the FULL responsibility of finding them decent homes. Also why do I have 2 thumbs down, raising puppies will be an expensive job, it is not as easy as just getting them vaccinated and leave them to their own devices for the next 8 weeks. If they are cared for properly then there will be no profit if selling them at £200 each

• lol they are not mutts i got told off for having a maltese x poodle in Australia we call then cross breeds not mutts, mutts sound to me as a lost dog that is all dirty and need a home but sorry im from Australia and know how much that is

• The cost of the vet care you have given them mutts are not worth any more and most will get one from the shelter where it has all vet care and is fixed as well. Irresponsible BYB owners should not make a buck off the pain and damage they are causing there dog.

• You have a mixed breed dog you can adopt one at a shelter for £75 that will include vaccination spaying or neutering micro chip and flea treatment .So why would you charge £200 for a mixed breed you should sell them for what ever the first set of vaccinations cost .