My dog barks and whines at door every time she is outside in my fenced yard?

I have a fenced in yard and deck and my two dogs LOVE being outside and running around. I just adopted a new dog (3 yrs old) and she loves to go out, if i'm with her. If i let her out alone, or come back inside, she just sits at the door and barks and…

I have a fenced in yard and deck and my two dogs LOVE being outside and running around. I just adopted a new dog (3 yrs old) and she loves to go out, if i'm with her. If i let her out alone, or come back inside, she just sits at the door and barks and…...
    General Dog Discussions : My dog barks and whines at door every time she is outside in my fenced yard?...

• My dog barks and whines at door every time she is outside in my fenced yard?

My dog barks and whines at door every time she is outside in my fenced yard? General Dog Discussions
      I have a fenced in yard and deck and my two dogs LOVE being outside and running around. I just adopted a new dog (3 yrs old) and she loves to go out, if i'm with her. If i let her out alone, or come back inside, she just sits at the door and barks and whines. I've tried telling her no, every time. Tried ignoring her. Nothing works. Any ideas?

My dog barks and whines at door every time she is outside in my fenced yard? General Dog Discussions
    • I think she has separation anxiety dogs with separation anxiety start to cry/whine and act up when their owners leave them somewhere alone. You should ask your vet about how to deal with your puppy's separation anxiety. It may have to do with the dogs past its owner may have left her alone for a long period of time.