Hi my dog is 5 months and needs to have surgery for his cherry eye?

the place where i bought the puppy will cover the eye but wont cover blood test. they want 116 dollars and i also ask them since is is going under can they neuter him but they want $600 to do it. and thats alot ,is it good to neuter him later on ,.

the place where i bought the puppy will cover the eye but wont cover blood test. they want 116 dollars and i also ask them since is is going under can they neuter him but they want $600 to do it. and thats alot ,is it good to neuter him later on ,....
    General Dog Discussions : Hi my dog is 5 months and needs to have surgery for his cherry eye?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Hi my dog is 5 months and needs to have surgery for his cherry eye?

Hi my dog is 5 months and needs to have surgery for his cherry eye? General Dog Discussions
      the place where i bought the puppy will cover the eye but wont cover blood test. they want 116 dollars and i also ask them since is is going under can they neuter him but they want $600 to do it. and thats alot ,is it good to neuter him later on ,.

Hi my dog is 5 months and needs to have surgery for his cherry eye? General Dog Discussions
    • I also have a small dog with cherry eye. We got the same story from the vet about neutering at the same time.The vet did tell me however, that the best time to neuter a dog is between 5 and 7 months of age.P.S. My dogs cherry eye keeps appearing and then disappearing. The day we had an appointment for him to go in and have it fixed - it went away on its own! It did appear again...we made another appointment and now its gone again!Very strange...not sure if I should even bother with the cherry eye surgery.