Got a new puppy and our older one is throwing up?

We got a new puppy last fri and for a couple of days now our older dog which we've had for 4 years is throwing up. The throw up is very small and mostly liquid. He seems fine, he still plays with us and is eating normally. I just don't know why he's…

We got a new puppy last fri and for a couple of days now our older dog which we've had for 4 years is throwing up. The throw up is very small and mostly liquid. He seems fine, he still plays with us and is eating normally. I just don't know why he's…...
    General Dog Discussions : Got a new puppy and our older one is throwing up?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Got a new puppy and our older one is throwing up?

Got a new puppy and our older one is throwing up? General Dog Discussions
      We got a new puppy last fri and for a couple of days now our older dog which we've had for 4 years is throwing up. The throw up is very small and mostly liquid. He seems fine, he still plays with us and is eating normally. I just don't know why he's throwing up like this. Could it be some kind od stress or anxiety because of the new pup. The puppy does seem to annoy him sometimes because he always wants to play and the older one doesn't and he nipps at him.

Got a new puppy and our older one is throwing up? General Dog Discussions
    • the older dog might have swallowed somethings that got stuck and now hes throwing up, you should see a vet. i dont think the older dog is throwing up from annoyance. make sure to make an appointment at the vet!

• It could have nothing to do with the new puppy, dogs throw up for a vast number of reasons, from eating weird things to infections, but either way, if the problem persists, see a vet. It's good that he is still eating though, a lack of appetite is always a sign of trouble.Keep an eye on him and bring him to the vet!