How can I help my Lhasa Apso with other dogs.?

My 18 month female just got a new 2 month old Potter Hound and she is very territorial! She will nibble on his ears and make horrible sounds. I know she is showing her dominance but it has been 10 days with no real progress. I have consulted my vet…

My 18 month female just got a new 2 month old Potter Hound and she is very territorial! She will nibble on his ears and make horrible sounds. I know she is showing her dominance but it has been 10 days with no real progress. I have consulted my vet…...
    General Dog Discussions : How can I help my Lhasa Apso with other dogs.?...

• How can I help my Lhasa Apso with other dogs.?

How can I help my Lhasa Apso with other dogs.? General Dog Discussions
      My 18 month female just got a new 2 month old Potter Hound and she is very territorial! She will nibble on his ears and make horrible sounds. I know she is showing her dominance but it has been 10 days with no real progress. I have consulted my vet and a breeder but I am looking for any suggestions.

How can I help my Lhasa Apso with other dogs.? General Dog Discussions
    • Wait -- your 18 month old female dog just got a plotter hound puppy? This doesn't make sense.As far as the nibbling on the ear goes, my male still nibbles on my female's ear (both are spayed/neutered) It doesn't seem to bother either of them.