How to train border collies to herd chickens away from porch?

i have a border collie, and he herds chickens, but he herds them towards the porch, instead of away from it, i was wondering how to teach him to herd away from the porch, because they are pooping all over it.

i have a border collie, and he herds chickens, but he herds them towards the porch, instead of away from it, i was wondering how to teach him to herd away from the porch, because they are pooping all over it....
    Dog Breed Discussions : How to train border collies to herd chickens away from porch?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• How to train border collies to herd chickens away from porch?

How to train border collies to herd chickens away from porch? Dog Breed Discussions
      i have a border collie, and he herds chickens, but he herds them towards the porch, instead of away from it, i was wondering how to teach him to herd away from the porch, because they are pooping all over it.

How to train border collies to herd chickens away from porch? Dog Breed Discussions
    • Speak with a herding trainer.To properly train your Border Collie to herd the way you want, the answer cannot be simply posted online for you to read. You have to physically learn and be taught how to do this.