My dog might have swallowed a chicken bone. What should i do?

She is 14 years old and had all of her teeth pulled. She usually swallows things because she can't chew. I noticed that she was eating something and saw our other puppy with a chicken bone in her mouth. She has been throwing up foam and her stomach…

She is 14 years old and had all of her teeth pulled. She usually swallows things because she can't chew. I noticed that she was eating something and saw our other puppy with a chicken bone in her mouth. She has been throwing up foam and her stomach…...
    General Dog Discussions : My dog might have swallowed a chicken bone. What should i do?...

• My dog might have swallowed a chicken bone. What should i do?

My dog might have swallowed a chicken bone. What should i do? General Dog Discussions
      She is 14 years old and had all of her teeth pulled. She usually swallows things because she can't chew. I noticed that she was eating something and saw our other puppy with a chicken bone in her mouth. She has been throwing up foam and her stomach has been heaving. What can i do?

My dog might have swallowed a chicken bone. What should i do? General Dog Discussions
    • Vet, Vet Vet Vet Vet Vet! The bone may have splintered in her mouth, or even in her stomach. It may even be stuck in her throat. She might even be poisoned by the chicken. (some dogs are allergic) I SERIOUSLY suggest taking your dog to and emergency vet.

• Well sometimes they can poop the bones out, but if she is 14, and thronging up, you should go and see a vet because sense she is so old i don't know if the acid in he stomach will dissolve the bone. But my dog seemed okay..If she doesn't get better I'd take her to the vet!