so my puppy will not die since he ate a funsie butterfingers still in the wrapper?

he swallowed the whole thing whole man. no chew.just swallow.

so my puppy will not die since he ate a funsie butterfingers still in the wrapper?

he swallowed the whole thing whole man. no chew.just swallow....
    General Dog Discussions : so my puppy will not die since he ate a funsie butterfingers still in the wrapper?...

• so my puppy will not die since he ate a funsie butterfingers still in the wrapper?

so my puppy will not die since he ate a funsie butterfingers still in the wrapper? General Dog Discussions
      he swallowed the whole thing whole man. no chew.just swallow.

so my puppy will not die since he ate a funsie butterfingers still in the wrapper? General Dog Discussions
    • Make him throw up. Dogs can't eat chocolate. I don't know how big your puppy is, but just to be on the safe side, he needs to vomit it up.The plastic won't be good for his stomach. To make your puppy throw up, have him drink a teaspoon of hydrogen peroxide.

• It depends how old he is. If he is really realy young he may die. But noally if a 1 year old dog ate that, he would just keep vomiting for the next few days. And if its and older dog he would probably just keep rhrowing up also. So if you have a young puppy it may die or you should take it to the vet. And is you can't afford it then stick your fingur down its throat toile it puke it back up. But it may hurt the dog, so if you do do that be very very carefully it's also very riscly

• My puppy is 7 months old and eats a whole pantie (size6) and sometimes head phones if you leave them out -.- he's a Chihuahua mixed with miniature pinsher and he's not died yet, just make sure the puppy eats alot and drinks alot so he/she poops it out, it might hurt he/she but be calm and watch it so they don't make a mess

• Once my grandmother's dog ate a chocolate she was a teacup poodle. The best thing to do is run your dog around alot so it burns off the chocolate. If it hasn't chocked on the wrapper yet, then It probably won't die it might be a little constipated from it though.

• I don't know what a funsie butterfingers is, but even if the wrapper tore in the throat, I assume it contains poor quality milk chocloate anyway. Milk chocolate is less dangerous because it contains less theobromine. Your dog should be OK, though all dogs will react slightly differently. When i was a kid, our dog ate a huge milk choc easter egg, and she was fine.Monitor the dog for a couple of days just to be safe. Any sign of anything wrong, take it to the vet. I would actually be more worried about intestinal blockage that the chocolate at this stage.