What can I feed my 7 month puppy after its vomiting and diarrhea from swallowing bones?

What can I feed my 7 month puppy after its vomiting and diarrhea from swallowing bones?

What can I feed my 7 month puppy after its vomiting and diarrhea from swallowing bones?...
    General Dog Discussions : What can I feed my 7 month puppy after its vomiting and diarrhea from swallowing bones?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• What can I feed my 7 month puppy after its vomiting and diarrhea from swallowing bones?

What can I feed my 7 month puppy after its vomiting and diarrhea from swallowing bones? General Dog Discussions

What can I feed my 7 month puppy after its vomiting and diarrhea from swallowing bones? General Dog Discussions
    • Your dog doesn't need anything to eat at this point. What it needs is a trip to the vet to determine if there are any bones left in his stomach that could cause a potential blockage. He also needs to be checked to ensure that the bones have not cause any damage going down or coming back up. And, you NEVER try to feed a dog that is actively vomiting.Please, get your dog to the vet and have him checked out. He could still be in trouble!