why doesent my 2 moth old poodle dont want to eat?

So my dog usually eats good and he eats blue Rhino food and when i wen To pet smart the employee even told me to buy him that can of food ans she saw the puppy too. But since yesterday he hasn't eaten anything!!! Only drink water well sometimes he will…

So my dog usually eats good and he eats blue Rhino food and when i wen To pet smart the employee even told me to buy him that can of food ans she saw the puppy too. But since yesterday he hasn't eaten anything!!! Only drink water well sometimes he will…...
    General Dog Discussions : why doesent my 2 moth old poodle dont want to eat?...

• why doesent my 2 moth old poodle dont want to eat?

why doesent my 2 moth old poodle dont want to eat? General Dog Discussions
      So my dog usually eats good and he eats blue Rhino food and when i wen To pet smart the employee even told me to buy him that can of food ans she saw the puppy too. But since yesterday he hasn't eaten anything!!! Only drink water well sometimes he will eat a tiny bit but then he doe sent eat that much. Should i take him to the vet? He already get de wormed and he is on his shots. His next shot is next week.

why doesent my 2 moth old poodle dont want to eat? General Dog Discussions
    • I'm hoping you are really young.If your dog was doing well on a different food and refuses to eat the new food, then switch back.Small dogs can get Hypoglycemic (low blood sugar) if they go too long without eating.If he refuses to eat for much longer or has any other symptoms, then you might want to at least call the vet,