my puppy got bit by a bigger dog its been 5 hours and she has a hole like 1 inch away from her nose?

She is breathing through the hole and her nose.She seems fine i just need to know for sure that she will be ok?you dont have to be so f***ing rude.

my puppy got bit by a bigger dog its been 5 hours and she has a hole like 1 inch away from her nose?

She is breathing through the hole and her nose.She seems fine i just need to know for sure that she will be ok?you dont have to be so f***ing rude....
    General Dog Discussions : my puppy got bit by a bigger dog its been 5 hours and she has a hole like 1 inch away from her nose?...

• my puppy got bit by a bigger dog its been 5 hours and she has a hole like 1 inch away from her nose?

my puppy got bit by a bigger dog its been 5 hours and she has a hole like 1 inch away from her nose? General Dog Discussions
      She is breathing through the hole and her nose.She seems fine i just need to know for sure that she will be ok?you dont have to be so f***ing rude.

my puppy got bit by a bigger dog its been 5 hours and she has a hole like 1 inch away from her nose? General Dog Discussions
    • Your little puppy needs to go to the vet. She will probably need stitches . It is important to do this because the longer you wait there is a greater chance of infection.

• At the first sign that something was wrong with the pup you should have rushed her to the nearest vet!Having been bitten and it leaving a puncture hole in her muzzle is an extreme emergency.By delaying medical treatment you have left her open to infection as well as numerous medical problems with her respiratory tract. How do you know that beyond the fact that she has a deep puncture wound that the bones had not been fractured, that the reason that she has air circulating through the puncture hole wound had not broken the bone and the shards of bone haven't gone into her respiratory tract and is cutting and slicing its way through her?You have to take the pup to a vet. There was absolutely no reason for any questioning, you should have been in your car immediately after she was bitten.Call a vet now and take her in or surrender her to a shelter, humane society or rescue organization that will get her the medical attention she deserves. I bet if you were injured you wouldn't hesitate to go to a doctor and that should be no different for a pet. Not getting medical treatment for a pet is medical abuse, which is a chargeable offense. Do something other than sit back and watch her suffer the pain and difficulties of the simplest pleasures of life ... breathing and continuing to live.

• There is no way over the internet we can guarantee she will be fine. Is it bleeding, is she showing signs of shock, dilated eyes. If she is breathing out of this extra hole, what happens when she eats or drinks. How large is this hole. It might be best if you consulted your vet. You do not want your dog to get sinus problems or an infection from this hole. The humane society and other organizations that are low cost if money is a problem. Or call an emergency vet, most of them will help you over the phone or at least gage the dogs condition to see if a trip to the vet is necessary.Good Luck! *:*

• You are the only one who has been rude. Stupid questions usually attract replies you don't want to hear. That doesn't make them rude replies. Of course the puppy is not ok. Take it to a vet. You should have done that immediately your puppy was injured.If you had a huge hole in your nose you were breathing through would you seek medical attention or would you thing you were fine?

• You need to get to the vet! Any dog bite WILL become infected and she needs to be treated with antibiotics so the infection does not spread and kill her. If you were bit by a dog you would be at the emergency room... why isn't your dog? We are not being rude. You are by not caring for your dog properly.