DOG STOMACH NEED HELP IDK WHAT TO DO?

My dog had a csection for her puppies but none of them made it so she has tons of mild not doing anything. The left side looks brown/purple and and has a bubble looking thing on it. The right side however has a hole and you can see not much but white…

My dog had a csection for her puppies but none of them made it so she has tons of mild not doing anything. The left side looks brown/purple and and has a bubble looking thing on it. The right side however has a hole and you can see not much but white…...
    General Dog Discussions : DOG STOMACH NEED HELP IDK WHAT TO DO?...

• DOG STOMACH NEED HELP IDK WHAT TO DO?

DOG STOMACH NEED HELP IDK WHAT TO DO? General Dog Discussions
      My dog had a csection for her puppies but none of them made it so she has tons of mild not doing anything. The left side looks brown/purple and and has a bubble looking thing on it. The right side however has a hole and you can see not much but white stuff is coming out which I think is milk. She isn't crying and licks it every now and than so it doesn't hurt her but I still need to know what it is?

DOG STOMACH NEED HELP IDK WHAT TO DO? General Dog Discussions
    • Your girl has MASTITIS! Call you vet right away since if she has a "hole" then is has ruptured and is very bad and an EMERGENCY.Edit: Voting this answer down will not make it less true. I have worked in the dog fancy for 40 years and have seen MANY cases of mastitis in dogs who have no puppies to nurse and lots of milk. Sorry that unlike you (whoever you are) I will NOT simply say "bad dog owner...and irresponsible....and get her spayed" to answer ALL questions that have to do with dog breeding.