How does a male treat a female dog after he impregnates her?

My female dog has been really annoyed with my male dog lately, even though he humps her nearly all the time, and she is in heat. She tries to bite him while he is mounting her, so I am not sure if this is just irritation or if it's irritation because of…

My female dog has been really annoyed with my male dog lately, even though he humps her nearly all the time, and she is in heat. She tries to bite him while he is mounting her, so I am not sure if this is just irritation or if it's irritation because of…...
    General Dog Discussions : How does a male treat a female dog after he impregnates her?...

• How does a male treat a female dog after he impregnates her?

How does a male treat a female dog after he impregnates her? General Dog Discussions
      My female dog has been really annoyed with my male dog lately, even though he humps her nearly all the time, and she is in heat. She tries to bite him while he is mounting her, so I am not sure if this is just irritation or if it's irritation because of pregnancy. My female hasn't been eating a lot recently, and she is sleeping whenever she can. How can I find out if she is pregnant without going to a vet?Why are all of you paying attention to the fact that my dogs are so improperly bred? What if they are bred properly? None of you are answering my question.

How does a male treat a female dog after he impregnates her? General Dog Discussions
    • if she is aggitated with him, its because she is out of the receptive part of her heat.that or she is just rejecting him. Some females will reject a male completely.. expecially if she is dominant and he is submissive.the only way to confirm pregnancy is with a vet.. and a pregnant dog NEEDS prenatal care.god, Please just get her spayed ASAP. this world doesnt need more poorly bred dogs... shelters are full enough.

• it may be a sign that she has anusidus. it is very common in bitches and on the tip of dog penis. stick your finger in her butthole and if you feel a ball, pull it out because it can be an infection. if you are too squeemish use your tongue (like me)

• You do not know what the )&#% you are doing.Rehome both dogs. You are a very irresponsible individual & have no business breeding dogs, your are too under educated (ignorant).How would you go about baking a cake from scratch if you don't learn from someone how to do it. This applies to anything you undertake. Learn, learn, learn, learn.Don't be a stupid ignorant BYBerhttp://www.jlhweb.net/Boxermap/reputablebreeder.html

• Why why why why why would you let this happen. You're so irresponsible it hurts. You bred your dogs, but you have no idea what the hell you're doing. TAKE your dog to the vet and get her looked at by a professional. Dog pregnancy is so dangerous when you aren't a professional breeder. Be prepared to dig a hole for your dog because its always a 50/50 chance that something bad can happen during birth and pregnancy with the female. Why can't you take her to the vet? It better not be because "you can't afford to". Puppies cost a lot of money. you need to buy medication, puppy flea treatment, special foods, vet bills for their needles, and if your female rejects them, then you will need to buy formula for them and care for them all yourself. Take her to the vet, get both of your dogs fixed, and don't be so irresponsible with your pets.