Worried about dog pregnancy?

Don't lecture me on spaying and neutering. That being said, I'm afraid that my dog has been impregnated. We tried to watch her closely but I'm afraid we might have missed something. I'm pretty poor right now. I know the vet could confirm or deny. I'm…

Don't lecture me on spaying and neutering. That being said, I'm afraid that my dog has been impregnated. We tried to watch her closely but I'm afraid we might have missed something. I'm pretty poor right now. I know the vet could confirm or deny. I'm…...
    General Dog Discussions : Worried about dog pregnancy?...

• Worried about dog pregnancy?

Worried about dog pregnancy? General Dog Discussions
      Don't lecture me on spaying and neutering. That being said, I'm afraid that my dog has been impregnated. We tried to watch her closely but I'm afraid we might have missed something. I'm pretty poor right now. I know the vet could confirm or deny. I'm saving up to get her fixed. How much does a vet usually charge to determine whether or not she is pregnant?IF my dog is pregnant an ABORTION is not an option. Please don't suggest that I do such. I'm looking for ideas about prices so i can try to find the cash. Times are tough. I took in an abandoned dog at my doorstep and I want to take care of her to the best of my ability.

Worried about dog pregnancy? General Dog Discussions
    • option onelet her have the puppy it will only cost about $4,000option twoget her xrayed and have her get an abortion/spayed will cost about $500 or lessyou say you have no money but look at the difference

• a vet is too expensive you don't have to take her to the vet to see if she is pregnant you'll know yourself if she is pregnant her boobs and tummy will start to grow also get her fixed at a local humane society center, the one i go to is about half an hour away but they only charge 40 bucks so yeah it is worth it

• She may have a false pregnancy. If you can afford to get her spayed it would be best to do it as soon as possible. Sometimes humane societies and rescue groups have vouchers for low-cost surgeries. Call around.