how many puppies will my dog have?

found my dogs stuck together at least 9 times it been 7 weeks since, i was told it mattered on the number of times stuck so any help would be much appreciated"my best friend has 4 legs"no i dont want to see how many ties it takes, can you read ? i want…

found my dogs stuck together at least 9 times it been 7 weeks since, i was told it mattered on the number of times stuck so any help would be much appreciated"my best friend has 4 legs"no i dont want to see how many ties it takes, can you read ? i want…...
    General Dog Discussions : how many puppies will my dog have?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• how many puppies will my dog have?

how many puppies will my dog have? General Dog Discussions
      found my dogs stuck together at least 9 times it been 7 weeks since, i was told it mattered on the number of times stuck so any help would be much appreciated"my best friend has 4 legs"no i dont want to see how many ties it takes, can you read ? i want to know how many she will have becuase of the times they were tied. instead of using my money right away i thought i would try and get a rough estimate from people that know about dogs, obviously you don't, and i would appreciate if you don't have an exact answer you don't post. Ever since the first time i asked i was attacked by Rude Barbarians like you. So i decided to start another post so jerks like you wouldnt bother me. But you seem to have found your way anyway.Leave me alone creep.

how many puppies will my dog have? General Dog Discussions
    • "i should have used my mind powers when i was at work to stop them from breeding."Remember that?I thought you would have wanted to prevent it.And now you say you found them stuck together when you should've spayed/neutered them."hi my yorkie poo became impregnated by my shih poo "You said she was already pregnant, and now your asking how many times they needed to get tied in order to get pregnant.Go to the damn vet and let them give her a damn X-Ray.Responsible owners would go to a vet, apparently it doesn't seem you are.