My dog is pregnant. does the father HAVE to get a puppy if his owner wants one?

but b4 u answer the question here is the situation. I have this neighbor that loves my dog and always let them play together. When I am with her and her dog tries too hump my dog, she tells her dog no and too stop, and he does. My dog was in heat and my…

My dog is pregnant. does the father HAVE to get a puppy if his owner wants one?

but b4 u answer the question here is the situation. I have this neighbor that loves my dog and always let them play together. When I am with her and her dog tries too hump my dog, she tells her dog no and too stop, and he does. My dog was in heat and my…...
    General Dog Discussions : My dog is pregnant. does the father HAVE to get a puppy if his owner wants one?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Your neighbor is not entitled to a pup. If she insists, tell her that her male is not the father. I would make it clear to her that she is not to be on your property with her dog unless supervised. Then while out at the vet, get a padlock for your gate and use it.

• if the male was neutered and had been for over 30 days...i think your female could be false pregnant...you are responsible for your dog...the owner of the male is not responsible for any test done to your female...he can charge a stud fee or get pick of litter...a neutered dog can still tie with a female but no pregnancy will be sucessful...

• 1. If the dog is fixed and it has been over a month since he was fixed he could NOT have impregnated her2. WTF was your intact and IN HEAT bitch doing outside in the first goddamn place?3. She is not entitled to ANYTHING. She can demand anything she wants, but you do not and SHOULD not give her a puppy.4. until those pups are born and paternity tests are done on EVERY pup against her "fixed" male there is NO proof that he is the father, since you all were irresponsible enough to let her outside in heat ANY intact male in the area could have bred her.5. If she is not far along get an spay/abort done problem solvedI wouldn't be in this situation because my intact and in heat bitches would be responsibly bred OR confined away from ANY male.