I want to help this dog but I don't know what to do?

My boyfriend's mom is, well... a crackhead. He doesn't live with her now, but she kept the poor dog.They've had this dog for years, they found it so it was spayed when they got it. She's really a beautiful, sweet dog. She hasn't been to the vet since…

My boyfriend's mom is, well... a crackhead. He doesn't live with her now, but she kept the poor dog.They've had this dog for years, they found it so it was spayed when they got it. She's really a beautiful, sweet dog. She hasn't been to the vet since…...
    General Dog Discussions : I want to help this dog but I don't know what to do?...

• I want to help this dog but I don't know what to do?

I want to help this dog but I don't know what to do? General Dog Discussions
      My boyfriend's mom is, well... a crackhead. He doesn't live with her now, but she kept the poor dog.They've had this dog for years, they found it so it was spayed when they got it. She's really a beautiful, sweet dog. She hasn't been to the vet since they've had it, she isn't kept in a yard or anything. She just runs around the street. The parvo outbreak is bad around here (my sister wasn't allowed to put her healthy puppy on the vet's floor, it's that bad). The street is pretty busy and everyone speeds down it.She already managed to kill her male puppy, shortly after it impregnated the neighbor's dog. He got hit and paralyzed, my sister found him.I want to save her but I don't want to get caught, so should I call the pound? She's more likely to be taken care of there. :/I have very strong feelings about this, I just don't want to do the dog a disservice.

I want to help this dog but I don't know what to do? General Dog Discussions
    • CALL THE SPCA!!!!! THAT DOG DESERVES TO BE TREATED HUMANELY. THEY WILL SEND AN OFFICER OUT AND PROBABLY CONFINSCATE THE DOG. SHE MAY BE BROUGHT UP ON CHARGES.WWW.SPCA.COM

• You might just ask her on a good day if you can have the dog. Tell her you love the dog and would take really good care of it. She might just say yes.If not, call animal control the next time it's running loose. If they get it, they'll put it on hold for an owner claim and chances are she won't claim it. Run and adopt the dog the minute the holding period is up.