Why does my border collie look out our window for hours on end?

Hi. My border collie looks out my window for hours at a time. She is very obsessed with it, and when I call her, she only looks back and looks out the window again. I put her outside and she doesn't do a thing. She plays flyball, so she active. I walk…

Hi. My border collie looks out my window for hours at a time. She is very obsessed with it, and when I call her, she only looks back and looks out the window again. I put her outside and she doesn't do a thing. She plays flyball, so she active. I walk…...
    Dog Breed Discussions : Why does my border collie look out our window for hours on end?...

• Why does my border collie look out our window for hours on end?

Why does my border collie look out our window for hours on end? Dog Breed Discussions
      Hi. My border collie looks out my window for hours at a time. She is very obsessed with it, and when I call her, she only looks back and looks out the window again. I put her outside and she doesn't do a thing. She plays flyball, so she active. I walk her enough, and she has another dog in the house, so I'm not sure bordem is the answer. I was wondering why she does this. Thanks!

Why does my border collie look out our window for hours on end? Dog Breed Discussions
    • My dog dose that, She's a Rottie. Your dog is being protective. Every time something moves my dog dosn't like she dose what shes bred for and barks until it's scared off or stops then she sits down again and watches for hours until some one gets food.

• Maybe she wants to herd something. It's in her DNA. Try getting some friends to come over and have a little get together in your yard. Set the collie loose and see if she herds your friends to one part of the yard. Don't tell your friends what you and the dog are doing. It is amazing to watch. Works great with kids too.