Is my puppy pregnant?

I have an 11 month old puppy who is half Bluetick Coonhound. She recently went through her second heat, and now her nipples are very pronounced. Is this a sigh that she could be pregnant? We're having her spayed next week so this would be great info to…

Is my puppy pregnant?

I have an 11 month old puppy who is half Bluetick Coonhound. She recently went through her second heat, and now her nipples are very pronounced. Is this a sigh that she could be pregnant? We're having her spayed next week so this would be great info to…...
    General Dog Discussions : Is my puppy pregnant?...

• Is my puppy pregnant?

Is my puppy pregnant? General Dog Discussions
      I have an 11 month old puppy who is half Bluetick Coonhound. She recently went through her second heat, and now her nipples are very pronounced. Is this a sigh that she could be pregnant? We're having her spayed next week so this would be great info to have. Also, if she is pregnant, is there a chance that our other puppy is the father? He's 5 months old, and all through her heat he would try to hump her but we pushed him off and kept them totally separate, even though we're pretty sure that he's not old enough to impregnate another dog. I appreciate your answers. =) but please, if you're just going to lecture me on not yet having my bitch spayed, please don't. Thanks :)

Is my puppy pregnant?

Is my puppy pregnant? General Dog Discussions
    • A 5 month old male is perfectly capable of siring a litter. My friend has a litter sired by a 5 month old male.ADD:@ Dina. If you don't know what you're talking about don't reply. No advice is better than incorrect advice.

• Dina has proven how stupid she is, don't listen to her. It is possible she could be pregnant but most likely it could be a false pregnancy. Please go to the vets to make sure and go ahead with the spay

• Dog's don't have fathers, they have sires (that's what Moondog is referring to when she says "sire"). Yes, your 5 month old is probably the sire of this litter. Just let the vet know that it's a possibility. She can still be spayed as usual.

• . I would call the veterinarian, ask him. She would have gotten him a ladder when she was ready It is the last week after the spotting that they are fertile. Since he was interested, he must have been able.