Does anyone know where I can take my border collie to practice sheep herding in the houston area?

I have a 6 month old Border Collie and my husband and I would like to take him someplace over the week end to practice his herding instincts. Is there a place around the houston area that allows something like that?

Does anyone know where I can take my border collie to practice sheep herding in the houston area?

I have a 6 month old Border Collie and my husband and I would like to take him someplace over the week end to practice his herding instincts. Is there a place around the houston area that allows something like that?...
    Dog Breed Discussions : Does anyone know where I can take my border collie to practice sheep herding in the houston area?...

• Does anyone know where I can take my border collie to practice sheep herding in the houston area?

Does anyone know where I can take my border collie to practice sheep herding in the houston area? Dog Breed Discussions
      I have a 6 month old Border Collie and my husband and I would like to take him someplace over the week end to practice his herding instincts. Is there a place around the houston area that allows something like that?

Does anyone know where I can take my border collie to practice sheep herding in the houston area? Dog Breed Discussions