Why is my puppy throwing up and not eating?

So I have a 2 pitbulls and decided to get another pitbull puppy, he is a 9 week old male. The first day I brought him home he was playful & liked to be here. The second day he was okay, the third day he wasnt eating, the fourth day he was eating a little…

So I have a 2 pitbulls and decided to get another pitbull puppy, he is a 9 week old male. The first day I brought him home he was playful & liked to be here. The second day he was okay, the third day he wasnt eating, the fourth day he was eating a little…...
    General Dog Discussions : Why is my puppy throwing up and not eating?...

• Why is my puppy throwing up and not eating?

Why is my puppy throwing up and not eating? General Dog Discussions
      So I have a 2 pitbulls and decided to get another pitbull puppy, he is a 9 week old male. The first day I brought him home he was playful & liked to be here. The second day he was okay, the third day he wasnt eating, the fourth day he was eating a little and now today he isn't eating at all and he is only throwing up white stuff. Anybody can help me on this situation? Please & thank you.

Why is my puppy throwing up and not eating? General Dog Discussions
    • He needs to see a vet immediately. Sounds like it could be Giardia or Parvo, common viral infections in puppies. You also might want to monitor all interactions between your puppy and your adult dogs to make sure they aren't bullying him. Just until you're 100% positive that they are all friends. Get the puppy to the vet right now.

• Take him to the vet. He might be sick, might be something he ate the last two days, or it could be something not treatable or treatable the vet can tell you.